How does zip Money work
Find your clinic and apply for the amount needed to cover your treatment.
Contact your clinic or doctor to authorise your payment.
We pay the clinic on your behalf, you pay us over time on flexible interest free terms.
That’s it! You focus on getting healthy and we’ll worry about the rest.
Frequently asked questions
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be employed in some capacity
- Up to 12 months interest free on each invoice from your health provider.
- To pay, simply open the invoice sent to your mobile and sign into your digital wallet to confirm the order.
- No deposit required. Apply for an account that will cover the full cost of treatment. Any unused funds will remain as available credit in your account.
- The virtual account can be used for any future out of pocket costs. No need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
- zipMoney ensures you can get the treatment you need, with the flexibility to spread the cost over time. The entire process is paperless and can be completed in a matter of moments.
- zipMoney is been designed to be safe, simple and easy to use.
- No deposit, so you can receive your treatment with nothing to pay today.
- A one off establishment fee may apply. This is simply added to your interest free balance. See contract for details.
- After the interest free period, interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate
- A small monthly admin fee of $6 is also applicable for months you have a balance owing
Please refer to your contract and terms and conditions for further information
Although zipMoney’s interest free plans allow you to get the healthcare you need today without paying anything upfront, it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your future credit rating.
Whilst interest free for up to 12 months, interest will start to accrue after the interest free period. To keep you on track, you can see your interest free balance, make additional repayments, and change your payment schedule in your digital wallet at any time.
Once you are approved and accept the terms and conditions, you have an active zipMoney account. Simply contact your healthcare practitioner or clinic and let them know you would like to pay for your treatment with zipMoney. We pay the clinic on your behalf when they create the invoice.